Dr Greengood Household Flea and Tick Killer- 32 Oz. Bottle (Ready to Use)
Fleas and ticks are very dangerous to both pets and humans. Fleas carry parasites such as tapeworm, diseases such as cat scratch fever, and they can also lead to severe skin allergies on pets and people! Have you ever seen, or owned a dog with “hot spots?” Hot spots are caused by an allergic reaction due to an unfavorable, nasty flea bite. Our flea and tick killer is guaranteed to kill those nasty little critters upon contact.
Dr Greengood’s habitat flea and tick killer is designed and formulated to treat flea and tick infested areas in and around your home. It further aids to prevent any subsequent re-infestation from eggs that may have been deposited throughout your home. Especially the areas most frequented by your pets.
- Guaranteed 100% Safe to Use Throughout Your Home, and 100% Harmless to Use Around Family & Furry Friends.
- Prevents Re-Infestation for Up to 90 Days After Application.
- Tested and Certified 100% Non-Toxic to All Mammals by the American Academy of Entomological Sciences.
How to use:
- Shake thoroughly before use. Shake frequently during application.
- Rotate nozzle to the spray position.
- Hold the spray nozzle 30 inches away from your pet’s bedding, or the dwelling being treated.
- Lightly mist the entire affected area.
- Allow to air dry.
**Treat all infested areas such as kennels, bedding, and carpet**
**When product is left to dry on a dark surface, a light residual film may be left behind. This can be wiped away with a soft microfiber cloth**